Top Businesses in El Paso, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in El Paso, Texas

Latest Reviews in El Paso, Texas

Seiki Digital - Angry Customers 1.0 To whom it may concern, I brought a 32 inch tv on July 2 and by July 3rd my tv was automatically cutting off by itself! I have tried literally... Panda Express - Worst service 1.0 Went to Panda Express at 12:30 keep in mind they'd only been open for 2-3 hours I go through drive through only person in line order my food even... Polygroup - Disappointed 1.1 Last tuesday i bought my children the 14×42 steel frame pool. Set it up and it leaked, customer service told me to patch it. I patched the holes i... Brylanehome - A come On sale merchandise that does not exist. 1.8 I ordered the Rose Bistro Set, advertised in their catalogue for $99.99. A sale price. Told it would be delivered May 19. Sat home and waited. No... Amc Theatres - Captioning Equipment Facility Review from El Paso, Texas 1.2 My family and I went the movies on march 14, 2017 and service was horrible. The theaters air conditioning was not working they had no soda and the... Hoover Power Scrub Carpet Washer arrived DEFECTIVE 1.7 I purchased this model from Costco.com, it arrived on a Friday, I used it to clean my tile floors on Saturday/Sunday, it broke on Tuesday after... Molina Healthcare - What good is health insurance if no one takes it? 1.6 I was excited to finally get health insurance through the ACA. Then I started the task of finding my healthcare providers. Molina's online provider... Class Action Against Ambetter Forming 1.0 Like many of the complaints voiced on this site, I believe that Ambetter is not only incompetent, but is outright fraudulent. I have contacted legal...