Top Businesses in Dallas, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Dallas, Texas

Delivery Services Delivery Services

Advertisements Advertisements

Procedures Procedures

Latest Reviews in Dallas, Texas

ProCollect - Extortionist Company and Tactics 1.0 Was contacted on 9/20/17 by Pro Collect about a $50 outstanding bill from my son's former apartment complex. This bill was purportedly for touch up... Puma Van Lines - Broken items 1.7 Listed below are several of my items that were damaged and/or broken beyond repair Patio Heater - The Top fire ring is broken and the heat deflector... Garretts Moving and Storage - PLEASED BUT DEFINITELY NOT "PISSED" 5.0 We at EFID LLC more than "like" Garrett's Moving & Storage, we rely and trust their valuable consistent personable service. We are an interior design... Monitronics - Great company 5.0 very detailed, and great experience. the technician was very helpful and didnt leave until I knew how too. work the system. It gives me great relief... Aon Hewitt - Pathetic Understanding of the effect this company's unfair tactics effect a family after their loss I had asked that my sister's case been suspended until further notice regarding her death benefit - I was never contacted and the benefit was paid... GetARoom - Not only was I put in the wrong hotel, 9 miles from my location. I was overcharged $300.00!! 1.1 I called the hotel as soon as I realized I was in the wrong location. I had just checked in and when I checked in to tell them they put me in the... Renew Beauty - Photographer not paid for hired work 1.0 I am a Portrait photographer dual based in Dallas, TX & Louisiana. I have been going to Renew for almost two years. During that time the amount of... ATT - World War II Nurse cheated out of $4000 by AT&T 1.7 In 2015, I moved my mother from her home to assisted living, she was always fiercely independent, and always insisted on paying her bills on time,...