Top Businesses in Dallas, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Dallas, Texas

Delivery Services Delivery Services

Procedures Procedures

Latest Reviews in Dallas, Texas

DexYP - This is the worst company to work with. 1.0 We have had services with Dex Media for one year. We were promised great services for our website and advertising. It quickly turned into a nightmare... Ardent Pest Control - No service provided, charged me 1.2 Had an initial free service. They automatically scheduled a service day I would not be town. Rescheduled, no one showed up. I get multiple emails and... Santander Consumer Usa - Thieves 1.0 We had an auto loan with Santander however after the 48pymts they are telling me that I still owe them money when the full balance has been paid and... Vitas - Worst Company Ever 1.0 My aunt was released from the hospital two days ago with the stipulation of needing round the clock nursing assistance. Vitas was selected. Day 1 the... Clay Cooley Nissan Of Dallas - Never again 1.0 So i dropped my car off at clay cooley nissian in Dallas at 8:00 am 10/04/17 i advised My rep Edweyn that if car was not ready by 2pm i would need a... False advertisement. Tricked by Steve Madden 1.2 Steve Madden markets their shoes as genuine real leather. My Troopa boots even came with a card that said those exact words. One year later the... Santander Consumer Usa - Santander targets vulnerable citizens 1.4 I went into a dealership to get a reliable used vehicle. Santander would only finance a brand new vehicle. My loan amount was over $600 a month for a... Rodan and Fields - Product review 1.0 I was pressured to buy R&F the worst products on the market.. extremely expensive and you are locked into buying even if you push back the ship date....