Top Businesses in Dallas, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Dallas, Texas

Delivery Services Delivery Services

Procedures Procedures

Advertisements Advertisements

Latest Reviews in Dallas, Texas

Ardent Pest Control - No service provided, charged me 1.2 Had an initial free service. They automatically scheduled a service day I would not be town. Rescheduled, no one showed up. I get multiple emails and... Santander Consumer Usa - Thieves 1.0 We had an auto loan with Santander however after the 48pymts they are telling me that I still owe them money when the full balance has been paid and... Vitas - Worst Company Ever 1.0 My aunt was released from the hospital two days ago with the stipulation of needing round the clock nursing assistance. Vitas was selected. Day 1 the... Clay Cooley Nissan Of Dallas - Never again 1.0 So i dropped my car off at clay cooley nissian in Dallas at 8:00 am 10/04/17 i advised My rep Edweyn that if car was not ready by 2pm i would need a... False advertisement. Tricked by Steve Madden 1.2 Steve Madden markets their shoes as genuine real leather. My Troopa boots even came with a card that said those exact words. One year later the... Santander Consumer Usa - Santander targets vulnerable citizens 1.4 I went into a dealership to get a reliable used vehicle. Santander would only finance a brand new vehicle. My loan amount was over $600 a month for a... Rodan and Fields - Product review 1.0 I was pressured to buy R&F the worst products on the market.. extremely expensive and you are locked into buying even if you push back the ship date.... Cbs Tv - Stephen Colbert 3.4 Get stephen colbert off the air or instruct him thst enough is enough. I watched letterman faithfully for years and everyone i know has switched to...