Top Businesses in Corpus Christi, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Corpus Christi, Texas

Latest Reviews in Corpus Christi, Texas

Aspen Dental - The worst 1.0 What ever you do DO NOT go to Aspen Dental. It has been 1 year since they pulled all my husband teeth & to this date 9-19- 2017 his dentures do not... Lowes San Antonio, Austin Highway 1.0 Last night I ordered 35 bags of garden soil because online they showed to be in stock. They notified me that the order was cancelled because they did... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Worst experience I've ever had. 3.1 Went to the Popeyes on Greenwood in Corpus Christi, tx on Aug. 30, 2017. Only drive thru was open. Place my order at 6:47 pm. Recieved my order at... Heb - Checkers taking 15 items on one side of the store Today, Saturday September 2nd. I shopped at HEB, 5801 Weber, Corpus Christi, Tx. The checkers are separated from one end of the store to the other. I... Sears Home Services - Sears Warranty...Switch and Bait 1.5 This is a copy of my letter to Sears: I purchased my Samsung refrigerator from Sears and had no complaints until almost 3 years later it died. I... Aspen Dental - Total Bad Business 1.4 Six months of rude inexperienced staff handling mine and my husbands dentures. After all the money was paid upfront the care went down the tubes.... Bbva Compass Bank - Horrible Experience with Debit Card 3.0 I reported my debit card lost. They said they would send a new one in the mail. They kept saying it would come the next day. It never did. They were... Cost Cutters - Burnt, damaged hair 1.5 I had a permanent with hopes that I could tighten my curls. I am disabled and unable to use blow dryers and straighteners anymore, so I thought I...