Top Businesses in Corpus Christi, Texas

More companies in this location

Services in Corpus Christi, Texas

1.4
450 reviews

Claims

Latest Reviews in Corpus Christi, Texas

Cost Cutters - Burnt, damaged hair 1.5 I had a permanent with hopes that I could tighten my curls. I am disabled and unable to use blow dryers and straighteners anymore, so I thought I... Social Security Administration - Trying to get a replacement card. Sat in office for 2 hrs. 2 minutes before we are seen the lady tells everyone over the speaker they can't do that there we have to go online. 5.0 My wife is pregnant no where to sit down. We tried to get it online. They would not let us change our mailing address. Were told by the... Motel 6 - ONLINE RESERVATIONS SUCK I MADE RESERVATIONS AT AROUND 5:00-6:00 THE EVENING OF THE NIGHT WE WERE GONNA STAY AT A MOTEL 6 IN CORPUS CHRISTI TX. I SAID IT WOULD BE 9:00-10:00... Volkswagen of Corpus Christi - Service Department-Worst I have ever dealt with 1.0 If you need something done, your are going to have to show up there in person EVERY time because they don't answer the phone or return calls. They... Stanton Optical - Dissatisfied 1.0 I went in deciding I need JUST!! a Free Eye exam and then they charged me 45 dollars for the doctors office visit and then another 20 dollars for the... Brake Check - Draw your own conclusion 2.5 I have waited for a long time for Brake Check to at least talk to me about my problem. I planned to go to a graduation out of town last year. I went... Acceptance Now - Horrible Company 1.0 I had to purchase a bed for my son and a small dining table, my credit is not good right now because my wife had breast cancer and medical bills were... Mattress One - Delivery still pending over a month! 2.2 3/19/17 paid William Amend $100.00. 3/5/17 paid my balanve to Lori Burke for my mattress order #146988 and l yet to receive my order!!!! My calls are...