Top Businesses in Abilene, Texas

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Abilene, Texas

Primelending - Not Confidential 1.0 The loan officer connected directly with my builder and was sharing information to include qualification information at an increased home price. I... Csl Plasma - DO NOT DONATE WITH THIS COMPANY 1.8 Abilene location MSA staff (Teresa) is a miserable ogre. She constantly looks for things to complain about and reasons to defer people. If she is... Suddenlink - Lies & Bait & Switch 1.3 I called to get internet service as it was the only provider offering speeds fast enough to support Neflix & Hulu. The guy on the phone offered me an... Home Zone Furniture - Furniture Ordered in December, Still have not received all peices I ordered a sectional on 12/09/16. This particular sectional was "custom" as in you have the option to select your fabric and pillows. Due to this I... 7 Eleven - Visable evidence of rodent infestation. 3.4 when visiting the 7/11 store on the corner of treadaway and 14th in Abilene tx. I saw several mice run under the hot dog dispenser. over the past... Family Dollar - Wrongfully fired I was an ASM at family Dollar in Abilene Texas which had loss prevention in town for the review and termination of 12 employees in the district. Loss... Home Zone Furniture - Not Pleased with Service Staff 3.3 All was going well and didn't mind waiting in line for Black Friday Ad. Was one of two for item being offered at a great price. Didn't mind waiting... Labcorp - Can anyone answer the phone I went to labcorp draw site in Abilene TX on 8/10/2016 to have testing done ordered by my neurologist. I called after that date several times to...