Top Businesses in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Buddys Home Furnishings - Worse store ever and liars 1.0 I found out I had celiac disease my husband called Buddys before I payment was ever due to ask them to work with us and push our payments back 2... Discount Tire - First and Last time using this company I went in asking if they were able to remove wheel locks from my wheels because my brakes needed to be replaced (bought the car used and they didn't... Minute Clinic - Waste of Time and Money 1.0 I went in for a simple cold/possibly flu like symptoms. What i received was no diagnosis and 135 dollar bill. Then came the worst part of the whole... Buddys Home Furnishings - Bed Bugs & Bad Business! 1.0 We moved into our apartment in January. It had new carpet and was thoroughly inspected by myself prior to move in. In March, while waiting to have a... Lgi Homes - The Sales Department Is Very Unwelcoming For Agents To Help Or Protect Thier Buyers From Unorthodox Methods 1.1 I had a buyer that LGI used high pressure sales tactics on till late (10:30 PM), on a Saturday night. The sales staff would not give any one their... Visionworks - Rip off 3.4 employees were excellent. I AM VERY DISSATISFIED . I WILL NOT RETURN FOR FUTURE SERVICES. I did not like the prices or promotion. I have worn glasses... Lgi Homes - Disappointed Home Viewer 2.4 I had the same experience in Murfreesboro TN. My wife and I came to LGI after seeing an ad on Facebook. Our intention for coming to LGI was strictly... Kindercare - Age discrimnation 1.4 I had worked as a director of child care for 30 years and when I turned 60 the DM demoted me to assistant director for no reason. Her comment was"...