Top Businesses in Memphis, Tennessee

More companies in this location

Services in Memphis, Tennessee

Latest Reviews in Memphis, Tennessee

American Home Shield - Lack of Customer Service Accountability 2.1 Since renewal in July they have yet to correct my account. It has taken monthly phone calls & emails to obtain resolutions, receiving the same... American Home Shield - Worst Company I've Ever Dealt With! 1.6 My washer stopped working on Aug 24, I opened a work request early on Aug 25 and the repairman didn't show up until Aug 29th. The repairman said the... American Home Shield - Worst Company I've Ever Dealt With! 1.5 My washer stopped working on Aug 24, I opened a work request early on Aug 25 and the repairman didn't show up until Aug 29th. The repairman said the... Proshot Construction - Get real 5.0 Proshot Construction is the best roofing company I have ever worked with!! They were professional and courteous. They respected me and my time. They... Autozone - Worst Hospitality Ever 1.5 I was at Auto Zone in Cordova, TN today (9-7-17). This is store # 2298 at 584 Germantown Pkwy. The most rude guy I've ever had wait on me at any auto... American Home Shield - Just one call 5.0 just one call same to my home wednesday 8/30/2017 would not check all three thermostat did not fix issue but charged me 260.00 if feel cheated i have... American Home Shield - American Home Sheild 1.0 AHS said we could not hire them without giving them a credit card number. We told them we didn't want them to have access to our account without our... American Home Shield - No customer service 1.0 I had a raw sewage leak. I used the web site and requested a plumber. A few hours later I got a call from the plumber who said I could have an...