Latest Reviews in Kodak, Tennessee

Kodak Verite 55 Plus - JUNK 2.2 I have had nothing but frustration with this printer. I have called, called and called. Stayed on the phone more than a hour many times with... Americas Home Place - DELAYS...DELAYS...DELAYS 1.4 We have been trying to build for more than 6 Months...still NO progress! They don't call you back if they get called out on poor service but they... Friendlys - Manager Review from Kodak, Tennessee 1.8 I went to Friendly's on rt 33 in chicopee first waited to be seated that took 15 minutes alone. Next it was not clean at all food still stuck to the... Leisure Getaways - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Kodak, Tennessee After several phone calls I finally agreed to attend a "Wyndham" update, upon arrival I was informed they were NOT Wydham. After 2 hours of these... ATT - AT&T U-verse Equipment is Faulty and Possibly Dangerous 1.0 I've had a landline phone and DSL computer line, originally through Bellsouth, for 13 years. I accepted a promotional AT&T offer to "upgrade" to... Origami Owl - NO COMPARISON There is no comparison of this jewelry to any other. Well, except for Bauble Bar which is just as bad. This jewelry is very cheap and the pieces are... Virginia College is currently ruinning my son's life 1.0 My son attended in 2003 for 2 years. We , his parents, have spent over $52,000.00. They are currently garnishing his wages. They are charging him... Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Manager Review from Kodak, Tennessee 2.0 Very poor customer service and uneducated regarding the products on the floor. He sold us a "clearance" item that was cash and carry and found out...