Top Businesses in Jackson, Tennessee

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jackson, Tennessee

Royal Furniture - Customer Service----What's that? 1.0 This store lacks knowledge or concept of customer service. I ordered a couch on Saturday and was told by the sales associate that the truck would... Delta Faucet - I want the parts that should have come with a new expensive faucet 1.2 I purchased a new delta faucet and installed before I noticed there were parts missing I have purchased delta faucets before never a problem so I am... Royal Furniture - DON'T DO IT 1.0 These people are completely incompetent and really don't care. I ordered a small table, stated to be there in either Tuesday or Wednesday. Called... Petco - Jerked Around 3.2 $46 SCHAUZER STANDARD had a $22 PICK 3 SPA PKG added to the bill I didn't ask for. When I challenged the extra charge I was told it was for some... 2016 FOREST RIVER FORESTER (PURCHASED BRAND NEW FROM MEYERS RV/HENRIETTA NY 1.8 WHOEVER INSPECTED THIS BRAND NEW RV SHOULD BE FIRED!!! HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS UNIT SINCE WE TOOK DELIVERY END OF MAY 2016. FLOOR HAD GAS... Hertz is a SCAM, Beware of Jackson TN Location 1.0 I was involved in an accident and provided a hertz rental. After returning the vehicle, Not only did I not recieve a penny of my deposit back, They... Kmart - Customer Care Review from Jackson, Tennessee 1.3 I will never in my life shop at kmart in Jackson,Tn anymore and i stay down the street poor service mangers ,dont know what to do when problems come... Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - "Manager" David at the Knoxville Whoelsale Furniture Center Rude We live in Knoxville and purchased a sleeper sofa, which was not able to be carried upstairs by the delivery crew. The store charged over a $100...