Top Businesses in Hendersonville, Tennessee

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hendersonville, Tennessee

Walmart - Checkout lines are always nonexistent at night 1.0 Everytime we shop after 9pm at walmart we cannot get anyone to help checkout and the self checkout is packed. When asked for a manager was told there... McCullough Spinal Care - Money Stealers 1.3 Do NOT do business with these people. They will scam you out of your money. I was told to pay $1500 upfront and I would be reimbursed when my... Avis - Refused to award Loyalty Program points for Rental 1.0 I rented an Avis Car through the Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty program (Link to the Avis Website with Coupon code to receive starpoints for rental)... Pulte Mortgage - SHADY AND UNETHICAL. AVOID. 1.3 I attempted to use this company after Pulte offered incentives. It was a nightmare from the start.
First of all, it's a conflict of interest. You are at a disadvantage for using them.
...
Walmart - Customer service I would go into the gross lack of customer service and attitude of employees, but I think others have said it all multiple times and ways. Twice I hav... Thrifty Appliance Parts - Payment method stated "2 day shipping", not "2 our business day shipping". 1.0 Paid a$18.95 for a "2 day shipping". It does appear that after 4 days, no merchandise and we will see if it will arrive on the 5th day. Contacted busi... Leisure Getaways - Customer Care Review from Hendersonville, Tennessee 1.0 Scam!! Jesse Pierce screwed us too, said it was the right thing to do for our account, all lies! Kindercare - Hendersonville, TN 1.5

The teacher isn't equipped to handle children who don't get along. Her comments are rude and abrupt to the parents and guardians when speaking abou...