Top Businesses in Greeneville, Tennessee

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Greeneville, Tennessee

Think twice before you buy something at Lowes 1.0 Aside from rude employees, Lowes is highly over priced. Many times I have found the same thing for much less. Just today I bought metal shelf... A Cut Above Realty And Auctions - Beware of Keith Reaves A Cut Above Realty 1.0 Like just about all realtors that I have come across, Reaves will lie. The only thing that matters is the transaction. He did not do his job with a... Avast Software - Did not get what I paid for 1.0 On 09/01/17, I upgraded my Avast from the free version to the $19.99 subscription. A month passed, then I started getting pop-ups stating that my... Powerhouse electrical contractors Corey Sweat is unreliable 1.0 I called Corey Sweat on Monday, who was recommended by others, and he said that he works on singlewides. I said great when are you free? At that... Luckys Electrical - Marcus Carter Lucky's electrical in unreliable 1.0 I called Marcus Carter Lucky's electrical in Greeneville, Tn who said that he does the work I needed. I needed to have heat installed in my home. I... Lowes of Greeneville, Tn John electrical department 1.0 This incident occured at the Lowes in Greeneville, Tn on 10/6/16 at about 6:30 p.m. I was buying receptacles which came out of two boxes marked .59/e... Greeneville Light And Power - Beware of Todd A McCormick electrician Greeneville, Tn 1.0 One day, someone knocked down some electrical lines. Greeneville Light and Power advises me to make sure that whomever does the work shows me a... Powerhouse Electrical Contractors - Powerhouse electrical is unreliable 1.0 I called this guy, who calls himself an electricians, and he answers the phone like he's drunk. I told him what I was looking to do, and he says...