Top Businesses in Suffolk

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Suffolk

Prestige Flowers - Flowers Review from Ipswich, Suffolk As a serving soldier, having just returned from tour I thought it would be nice to suprize my wife with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, well we got a... M0del Agency - Review in Professional Services category from Ipswich, Suffolk 1.0 Complete scam. They make themselves seem so professional. Got selected to do a test shoot in shoreditch and they said it was successful and then they... Elle Models Uk - Elle models and james khan - both are scamming children James Khan of Elle models, 22 long acre, Covent gardens, London wc2e 9ly or 77 0xford street. Landline 0203 7909113. Mobile 07867774321. Web details h... Fatimas Beauty Salon Lips Laser Hair Removal Review from Ipswich, Suffolk I had laser done on upper lip. i stated to noticed brown mark on my lipe like it was burnt. i complaint to fatima. She became very rude to me and... Fragrancex - Crooks. 1.0 Mine is a long story but the bottom line is that they are brazenly cheats and liars apparently with no sense of shame. Do not be tempted by the low... CJS CD Keys - Tom Clancys The Division Cd Key Review from Ipswich, Suffolk 1.0 They have sent me the wrong game and wont reply to my emails 3 days waiting now. Pissed off. Elite Phones And Computers - Appalling company - do not use I sent them my LG G3 for screen replacement. It came back and virtually immediately cracked again during normal robust handling - obviously an inferio... GearBest.com Will Let you down again and again... 1.6 This Company wants to be the biggest in the world, i think they already have! The Biggest Let Down!!I bought a phone and smart watch from them on the...