Top Businesses in South Dakota

More companies in this location

Services in South Dakota

Latest Reviews in South Dakota

Schulte Subaru - Faulty windsheild 2.4 2018 Subaru outback one week old have used the defrosters one time on a cold morning light frost on windshield. Let car run for 10 minutes to warm up... Kmart - Selling Fake Gold!!! I collect gold and sterling and in 2016 I purchased 3 10k gold bracelets from the Kmart store in Rapid City, SD. Come to find out they are completely... Baymont Inn And Suites - WHAT A *** HOLE 1.0 BATHROOM WAS DIRTY, HAD TO CLEAN SINK AND COUNTER BEFORE I COULD USE IT. TOILET DIDN'T FLUSH CORRECTLY. CARPET AND CHAIRS WERE STAINED. AIR... Centurylink - Indaequate and confused customer service Beginning on: Fri. 9/08/17, still working on it as of this date- Mon. 9/11/17. On Monday spent over an hour on the phone trying to eliminate the... Billion Auto - Warranty - try another dealership 2014 acadia - still had 2 weeks of bumper to bumper waranty - just will not help - completly elusive and vague - didnt buy it there - probably why -... Rue 21 - Ripped Off 1.0 I bought 2 rounders as the store was closing in 3 weeks.. They told me they would contact me when it was time to pick them up... They closed without... Amazon - Removal of paid video access 2.9 I have hundreds of fully purchased video on the Amazon cloud, which I did not download to a drive. They have all been readily available,until Starz... Midco - Cable constantly breaks up 1.6 My cable constantly breaks up, every time I have called them, the only resolution is to reboot the DVR. The one time I had a tech come out, they said...