Top Businesses in Sumter, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sumter, South Carolina

Continental Tires - Continental Tyres 1.0 Posted verbatim below is the review I submitted to Continental Tyres website: 10/10/2017 [Review ID: 105976995] Overall Rating: 2 stars Treadlife: 1... Arbys - Rip off 1.0 I went to arbe's today to get pizza sliders. they charged me $1.29 each. when I ask why they are supposed to be $1.00 each. I was told that's only... Outback Steakhouse - Pasta Review from Sumter, South Carolina 1.0 Food is not good like it used to. I always order Parmesan chicken and shrimp , the sauce taste like the alfredo sauce that you can buy at the store.... Light In The Box - Scam 3.1 Paid for expediated shipping. Item was supposed to arrive today only to find out it has not even been shipped! The sure took my money out right... Help U Rent Scam !!! 1.0 These people lure you in with houses they actually have no clue about and charge you a fee for there listings. Once you pay the fee all of the houses... Party City - Very sad I bought the adult size prison costume,you could not pick a size,when i got it,it was a child size, about a 6,like really party city, never again.why... Directv - Account Review from Sumter, South Carolina 1.0 Directv is getting worse with there customer service that I have ever dealt him with. Poor customer service and don't give a *** abt letting other... Suburban Propane - Driver of the truck. The driver of the propane truck comes by and checks to see if I am home, if I am not home he comes through my gate in my fence, through a bicycle...