Top Businesses in Summerville, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Summerville, South Carolina

Doctors Care Deceptive billing practices 1.8 Went in for sinus infection to Summerville SC (Dorchester Rd) location while visiting family. I looked up their website before going. States $125... American Federal Auto - WORST DEALERSHIP! 1.3 Worst dealership ever! When I first purchased my vehicle, it was priced $9,995. I also had 4 tires go flat before I left the lot. After paperwork was... Sport Clips - Not Even Headquarters reads the reviews!! BAD CUT 3.3 My experience with Sports Clips has been in Summerville SC and the North Charleston SC area. Most all hairstylist that work there do NOT know how to... Inept Target Optical Staff I was super excited to use Target Optical and looking forward to my appointment figuring the same service I received in store would be comparable.... American Federal Auto - American Federal Issues Issues Issues Hello Everyone, Have you notices not only are customers dissatisfied with this company so are employees. They are always hiring for mechanics and... American Federal Auto Poor quality vechicles 1.0 I have read all of these reviews and for the customers who have had nothing but a pleasant experience I am extremely happy for you. I unfortunately... American Federal Auto - I had NO issues 5.0 This company is the best place anyone could ever visit. They always remember your name. Always have smiles and having fun. I got the best warranty... American Federal Auto / Great Customer Service 4.9 I have been buying a vehicle from American Federal Auto in Summerville that will be paid for in a few months. I have had nothing but great customer...