Top Businesses in Spartanburg, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Spartanburg, South Carolina

Latest Reviews in Spartanburg, South Carolina

American Credit Acceptance - They scewed up my credit! 1.5 I bought a car in 2013, 6 mos later my loan was sold to American credit. I rec'd a letter from them stating they would continue to report my payments... Precision Tune - Extreme dishonesty,lying to my face Ford expedition was brought in now over 5 months ago,was told it needed another engine which could be found used but would be around $1000.00 paid... Bilo - I was in herion circle spartanburg sc 29303 earlier today anlawyer Manager came up to me told me I was ask not to come back.to the store he would never tell me why so he will be telling my lawyer it was embarring.... American Credit Acceptance - Bad Repo 1.0 In February 2017, my payments got messed up as I was going through a rough time so I made a few partial payments and some of them were late.... Cengage Learning - Terrible Customer Service ever!!!!!!!! 1.0 I purchased Cengage for my tax course around $230. The term started this February and ended in 9th May. The access can be up to 180 days. I have to... American Credit Acceptance - WE ARE ALWAYS WRONG. 1.0 I'M TRYING TO PAY OFF A CAR I GOT FROM A DEALERSHIP. THE DEAL WAS TO PAY BI-WEEKLY. BUT ACCORDING TO AMERICAN CREDIT ACCEPTANCE EVEN IF YOU PAY EVERY... Academy Sports Store - Gun buying background check on hold 1.5 Gun buying background check on hold I have stopped purchasing anything at Academy. Went there to purchase a handgun special. Thay did a background... Precision Tune Auto Care on 799 N Pine St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 is a ripoff!!! 1.0 The pre-purchase inspection portion and repairs went fine. Everything after that has been a nightmare. The repairs done on 30 May 2017: The manager...