Top Businesses in North Charleston, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Charleston, South Carolina

Americas Home Place - Poor Punch List Follow Through 3.7 Overall, we love our new home. But the follow through to get issues fixed has been a trial, to put it mildly. It all began with them ordering the... Americas Home Place - America's Home Place clenches defeat from the jaws of victory 1.0 Americas Home Place built the guest house on my property some years ago. Since it passed inspection, I had no way of knowing that the front porch had... Johnnys Marine Sales And Service - Johnny's Marine sales and service. 5.0 My name is Ed Erbeck, I purchased a used boat from Johnny Murray of, Johnny's Marine sales and service. The boat had a bad motor on it, and the deal... American Freight Furniture - No bed to lay my head..... 2.2 I purchased the "New York Trundle Black" bed and it fell apart....My purchase date: 7/15/17...... Paid: $575.52.........I am so mad..... This company... Rodeway Inn - My Child experiened an allergic reaction and they refused to help her. 1.0 For over a 24 hour period, there as no manager available. When I phoned, I was rudely hung up on twice. There is no clue what customer service is in... Handyman Connection - Don't waste your time! 1.0 Way overpriced. Greedy owners. Technicians go out to quote jobs as they are the pros with the tools... owners come back with anywhere from 150-200%... Mattress Firm - Terrible costumer service 2.2 Sales people are great and will do anything they can to help you.... the delivery people on the other hand are a joke. In the process of an exchange... Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham - Horrible Fire alarms going off in the middle of the night. office Front office didn't make sure guests were out of rooms. Double billed, unprofessional...