Top Businesses in Honea Path, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Honea Path, South Carolina

Meat cutters at bilo 2.6 Went to get some steaks that were on sale at Bi-Lo. The stakes weren't as thick as I would like them so I asked the meat cutter if he could cut me... Directv Cable Service Review from Honea Path, South Carolina If you're thinking of DirecTV for your cable provider,let me warn you.... They don't care about anything but their money. After two years with them I... Kmart - Cashier Review from Honea Path, South Carolina 2.8 The cashier who serviced me was completely unfriendly and indifferent. From the moment i approached her register it appeared as if she had something... Jimmy Johns - Sandwich Review from Honea Path, South Carolina 1.8 Had gone to Jimmy Johns for lunch since it's right across the road from my college. We had order two 8" J.J.B.L.T, and we had sat down and waited fo... Pizza Hut - Sauce Review from Honea Path, South Carolina 1.5 Today I went to Pizza Hut and they didn't make the pizza how I wanted. They didn't put sauce on the pizza that I ordered. So then I went and told... Holiday Inn - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Honea Path, South Carolina 1.0 my daughter is very sick and are not able to take the trip. I need to cancel this program and was told I could not I have lost money and will not be... Everbuying Online Order Review from Honea Path, South Carolina 1.0 I made a purchase about 60 days ago. Still have not received it. I sent them an email about two weeks ago and they assured me that my product was... Chrysler - Car Review from Honea Path, South Carolina 1.0 I bought a 2015 chrysler 200 . I was driving and the steering and the brakes went out Chrysler came and looked at the car and said that it was not...