Top Businesses in Greer, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Greer, South Carolina

Aarons - Aaron's employees are thieves 1.9 I got evicted so Aaron's came out today to get their stuff. They got their washing machine and dryer and upon arriving were told that the Xbox I have... Cbu Enterprises - Grand larceny 1.0 This company was hired by our home builder to install drywall and to paint and stain, etc. during the construction process. They were called back to... Liquidation Channel - Customer Care Review from Greer, South Carolina First, customer service rep was good, although she didn't know if I could return the product in case I didn't like it. Got the call back survey. They... Directv - Picture Issues For two months my tv becomes pixelated about 20 times a day on all my TVs. To correct it I must channel up or down and back to the original channel.... Citgo - CHANGE MY SON STOPPED BY CITGO TO PUT AIR IN THE CAR TIRE IT WAS GOING FLATHE WENT INSIDE AND ASKED THE EMPLOYEE IF SHE HAS A CHANGE FOR A DOLLAR 4 QUATERS... Walmart - Stanton Optical Makes It Right Please allow me to thank the wonderful people at Stanton Optical for fixing a very bad experience I had at Walmart Vision Center on Pelham Rd in Green... Walmart - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Greer, South Carolina 2.8 Went to Walmart and got in line to check out. They was one line open and the lines was all way back to jewelry. I was to speak to the manager the lad... Outback Rentals - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Greer, South Carolina 1.6 Let's start with the good then get with the bad.
Good: We were on vacation with our great friends.
Bad: The house apparently had been hit by lighten...