Top Businesses in Gaffney, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gaffney, South Carolina

Bilo - Not very good customer service 5.0 In weekly ad. 2 day weekend sale. Advertised Folgers Coffee on sale for 5.99 per container. They did not specify which brands of Folgers coffee was... Waffle House - Mii mii put her hand in my mother's face 1.0 We went to our local waffle House and strated off with one server who took our drinks and asked to take our drink order. (I went to school with the... Bulbhead - NO FREE GIFT WHY PUT IT IN BOX 1.0 WENT SHOPPING GOT MY RED COPPER PANS AND WAS DELITED THAT I WOULD GET A FREE GIFT.TO MY SUPRISE WENT TO BULBHEAD THE NEXT DAY AND I CAN'T FIND MY... Dennys Restaurant - Waiter Review from Gaffney, South Carolina I visited the dennys in greenville and a man waiter was outside from what i saw was a drug deal i cannot beleive what i saw and we go their often i... Mr Clean sponge mop with scrubber I bought a sponge mop with scrubber, I tried to remove wax that built up along the edge of the baseboards, I used a mild solution of Dawn and sudsy... Andy OnCall - Simpsonville SC: Did'nt complete job. Damaged a board and said it was already like that. Received a ad in the mail then called Andy on called and spoke with Joy. She said they were backed up but I was put on the list and somebody would cal... Cook Out - Gaffney S.C. visit for lunch today My wife and I went through the drive thru today. The speaker needs to be adjusted because when the clerk talks to you it blows your ear drums out! ... Badcock Home Furniture - So very very disapppointed 1.6 We are so disappointed in the lack of caring Badcock has shown to us as the consumers. We purchased 2 living room sets in one shopping day in...