Top Businesses in Duncan, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Duncan, South Carolina

HEALTHWAREHOUSE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT CUSTOMERS Healthwarehouse has a corporate policy regarding refill quantity and frequency and couldn't care less if it prevents you from getting your meds or... Verizon - Lg Electronics Headset Review from Duncan, South Carolina 1.0 Ok so I got a Lg headset from Verizon. So one of the ear buds went out. I returned it to lg in August. While waiting I got a notice saying they... Waffle House - Cold BREAKFAST We were leaving Lousianna and stopped right there at the Bridge and it was the WORSE ever. We go to the Casinos allot and we eat there, but this time... TD Auto Finance - HORRIBLE WAIT TIME DO NOT call them unless you have an hr of time to waste. I've been with them 3 yrs and NOT ONCE was my hold time less then 34 min !!!!! Then they... Old Navy Shirt Review from Duncan, South Carolina 2.8 I went to an Old Navy Store in Charlotte where I bought 3 shirts for an OUTRAGEOUS PRICE OF $70. There was no way I was going to spend that much on 3... Green Planet Movers - Horrendous service and treatment I digitally signed an estimate for $880 with Green Planet Moving. They then provided me an updated "estimate" (based on my provided inventory list of... My Perfect Resume - Shady business I paid for my first resume some $3 and was supposed to have free month?? they are trying to bill my card allready something like $25 ... two weeks aft... Camping World Rv Repair Review from Duncan, South Carolina 1.4 We purchased a brand new 5th wheel from what is to be southern Rv but now is camping world in Shreveport ... It has been the worst experience I have...