Top Businesses in Columbia, South Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in Columbia, South Carolina

Latest Reviews in Columbia, South Carolina

Red Robin - Understaffed Restaurant & lazy Manager equals Meal *** 3.2 This is for Red Robin 247 Forum Drive Columbia S.C.. Ate there last night..no went there last night. My wife was excited to take me & the boys (4) to... Uhaul - Misleading truck box size 2.4 #UHAUL The 15 foot trucks have a 12 foot box , they use the attic in the footage to make it 15 feet NO OTHER TRUCK RENTAL DOES THIS #BUDGET has a... Enterprise Rent A Car - Dissatisfied 1.3 My car transmission had blown two weeks ago so my husband and we're shopping for a new car so in the meantime we had to rent a car I went to pick up... Muv Fitness - THE JACUZZI 2.3 NICE PLACE DOESNT SMELL WELL UPON ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING THE LOCKER ROOM IS DIRTY NEEDS CLEANING FREQUENTLY THE SWIM SUIT DRYER MACHINE LEAKS REAL... Joann Fabric - Items in store not priced. 1.0 Columbia SC. Several items in the store not priced. Not in one general area, rather throughout the store. The manager said that they had price... Cubesmart - Poor customer service at Garner Lane, Columbia, SC location On 6/13/2017 I reserved online (2) 5x10 units to inspect by 6/21/2017. One was climate controlled and the other wasn't. A person named Laferrel(?)... Time Warner Cable - Technician over 2 hours late! So my service with TWC is now Spectrum in my area, but let me tell you my story anyways. I moved into a new apartment a few weeks ago, and I noticed... Camping World - Leak never fixed 1.0 I do not recommend Camping World. We purchased our camper from Camping World in Columbia about a year ago. We have had nothing but issues with our...