Top Businesses in South Carolina

More companies in this location

Services in South Carolina

Phone Services Phone Services

Latest Reviews in South Carolina

American Homes 4 Rent - To many fees just for being a few days late 1.0 Would alway other fees added to bill an just to fedx it , never really wanted to fux anything . Never returned phones until after the facts. Usps - Lost but not forgotten 1.3 I have been expecting a card from a friend since August, it's now October. I read that lost mail goes to the "dead mail" office in Atalanta where... Hargray Communications - Quality of service doesn't equal payment made 1.4 $117 a month for internet is absurd. I am sick of ISP's such as Hargray ripping off customers for a service that shouldnt be this costly to attain. Panda Express - Horrible experience 2.5 Well the store i went to stopped making food a little over a before they even closed and nothing was on the bar. I mean no chicken no chow mein only... Camping World - Warranty service repair and sales 1.6 We bought a new mini rockwood at Camping world in Myrtle Beach on hgwy 544 early summer. If I had read the reviews, I would not have purchased any... Paradise Home Improvement - *** poor company 1.1 put shower floor pan in cocked,walls out of line,damage to my closet on the other side when they beat the *** out of the studs to make shower pan... Mr Electric - Scared for my life 1.3 The below is regarding an experience I had with Mr. Electric out of Irmo, SC on 10/13/2017. On 10/12/2017, I called for Mr. Electric to come to a... Continental Tires - Continental Tyres 1.0 Posted verbatim below is the review I submitted to Continental Tyres website: 10/10/2017 [Review ID: 105976995] Overall Rating: 2 stars Treadlife: 1...