Top Businesses in South Australia

More companies in this location

Services in South Australia

Latest Reviews in South Australia

COLES SUPERMARKETS - DELETING LINES - PROMOTING OWN 2.3 I have been a loyal Coles shopper for years, but after years of watching many of the brands we have loved, and been used to purchasing, dissapear... The Good Guys - Poor service 1.0 i bought a heater online ,to be picked up at the Gepps cross store in adelaide by my daughter who live's near by. I my self live in NSW. When my... Wallspan Kitchen Connection - Quoted without measuring This only applies to the gepps cross wall span we had a booked appointment at 4pm.. the staffer was 30minutes late even after a work colleague told... CAA Kitchens - Chasing quote CAA kitchens rang them 2 weeks ago one of the staffers came down and took measurements.. not a problem... she was nice polite a bit hard too... Hydroxatone - Unauthorized billing How dare you take money out of my account for the cream. I approved a couple of dollars to receive a sample which I never received and then $94.00 was... Brand Developers - Customer Care Review from Adelaide, South Australia 1.3 Have bought from this company in the past. NEVER AGAIN. Stay away from them. As another reviewer said, they were quick to take my money, but when I... Can't cancel Owlplayz Subscription 1.0 Don't use Owlplayz! They say its free, then charge you anyway right from the start. When you try to cancel online, it refuses to register. They give y... Nova Development - Worst lack of service and rudeness encountered in 30 years of teaching IT I am probably wasting my time again in writing something here but I have no Nova products at all and am not interested in any of their products...