Top Businesses in Sharjah

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sharjah

Noor Bank - Personal loan 1.6 I am having personal loan in ENBD , due to low interest rate offered by Noor bank staff , i like to change my loan with top off , i have signed all... Lulu Hypermarket - Bad customer services al nahada lulu 2.0 parched one rice cooker date of 03/08/2017 and within 2 days it was stop the working and i go same shariah store and store home appliances... Whatclinic - Fraud, fake reviews The website is fake and a total fraud. Some doctors and clinics has false claims that they have this accreditations such as JCi and other... Aramex - BAD EXPERIENCE DUE TO POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 1.0 Very bad and unsatisfactory customer service with major delays. My Parcel reached to Dubai from India on October 1st and no one called to inform me... Prestige Flowers - Delivery Service Review from Sharjah, Sharjah I have ordered flowers for my wife birthday and it was not delivered on the same date ,when this was asked, they are showing the policy terms and con... Priceline - Customer Care Review from Sharjah, Sharjah 1.0 I had booked tickets from Abu Dhabi to Washington Dulles on depature Aug 5 th and return on 23 rd aug 2016...for myself and my daugther ...due to tran... Royal Migration - Review in Professional Services category from Sharjah, Sharjah 4.0 Not capable, fooling people around by giving false hopes and catch the attention by frankness. Lbc Express - Cargo boxes nagpadala ako ng box 2 box of xtra large from dubai to mindanao hinabol kona palitan ang address sabe pwede dw pumunta lng sa malapit na lbc...