Top Businesses in Selangor

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Selangor

Lazada Malaysia - Tersangat teruk!!!!! 00096832 Barang tersalah hantar. Marah2 dahulu baru nak buat kje. Berbulan report dibuat, xde feedback. Call centre, tidak membantu! Lazada mmg... Lazada Malaysia - *** up refund service 1.0 so like any other day, i did not hesitate to make a purchase but realised its damaged and initiated a refund. This was in August 2017. I have not... Segi University - RAPID KL PASS!!! 1.0 Seriously it been more than 3 weeks that most of my friends are waiting for the rapid kl letter that we have requested at SEGi Kota Damansara and... Air Asia - Refused to take the flight Air Asia is expanding too fast to take control of the people who work for that airline. I totally agree when Air Asia customers say that Tony... Ezbuy - Serious Delivery Issue I never have a parcel took me 1 month and still failed to reach me. The parcel already arrived in my country about 2 weeks before ETA. Yet until... Lazada Malaysia - Why my order already too late to arrive 3.5 why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will... Lazada Malaysia - Lazada washes it's hands clean. Blah blah blah and loads of *** Bought two smartphones from Lazada. after one week, stopped working. tried to follow step by step guide to return/refund policy ***. unable to fill... Ezbuy - Horrible 2.1 i'm lazy to write the whole thing but all i can say is horrible experience on every item I purchased. I ended up canceling everything. wasted time...