Top Businesses in Dundee, Scotland

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dundee, Scotland

Completesave - WLY Complete Save TOTAL Scam FRAUD 1.0 WLY complete save have been deducting £15 per month from my account for the last 5 months. This slipped my notice until recently. I contacted my bank... Netzero - Too politically one sided 1.9 in there news its just anti trump!!! what Hillary is a saint?? this is a service that I pay for, not a forum for there political views. I WILL NOT... Lorex Custmer Service is the Worst!!! 2.3 I can not believe how bad the customer service is with this company. They keep you waiting for about two hours just to hang up on you for technical... Dish Network - Terrible terrible service 2.1 Sales person lied to me. He did not tell me I had to sign up for direct payment in order to get discount. I called cust service they said there's no... Crystal Springs Water - Failure to make scheduled deliveries 1.3 I am scheduled to receive 3 5gal bottles every two weeks on Wed. To often they do not show up at all. Calls to customer are worthless. They just don... Online Academies - Adequate for further interest subjects but don't expect a qualification I have purchased a few Online Academies courses, all vastly discounted, which take some ploughing through. I am interested in the subjects,and wanted... American Express - Horrible corporate greed 1.1 I am completely done with this company! I was solicited too many times to count concerning my new business and American Express's amazing business... 100% full Lucky Brand - Abused and Jacket-less 2.4 This complaint has 3 steps:

Step 1. I thought I bought an expensive leather jacket for my daughter who told me about it on the last day of the La...