Top Businesses in Scotland

More companies in this location

Services in Scotland

Latest Reviews in Scotland

Green Motion - Criminal Car Rental 1.0 STAY AWAY!!! - My wife pre-booked a vehicle with top insurance and was then lied to by the extremely rude staff member that she needed to purchase... InterRent - Money hungry rental car company 1.7 Rented a vehicle from Inverness airport. They didn't have anyone at their counter, rather someone from Europcar set us up with the vehicle. They... Is Green Motion a Scam? 1.7 Showed up to rent a car last Thursday at Edinburgh airport. Met with a long line of customers, most of whom were providing detailed complaints. When... Wylie And Bisset Glasgow Wylie And Bisset If you having to deal with these people Go and get the best solicitor you can These people are not here to help you this is there... Carripom Pomeranians - Treat with caution! I contacted Carripoms about any avaliable puppies. The seller refused to fill in a standard RSPCA "puppy contract". Apparently her excuse was that... Green Motion- Glasgow Airport 1.2 I hired a car this week from Green Motion. I was weary to find out that £400 was the lowest you could pay to take the excess down to. I returned the... FIND A GRAVE IS SO POORLY MANAGED IT'S CRIMINAL 1.0 I am a strong supporter of Find-a-grave, having sponsored a number of key, pivotal memorials. Find a grave is a very poorly managed site ; you should... Green Motion - FRAUD!!!! Rented a car for 170€ and ended up being forced to pay twice plus invented parking penalty charge notice 1.0 We rented a car in Glasgow two months in advance traveling from Germany. When we returned the car after two weeks the Green Motion employee told me...