Top Businesses in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Cheapoair - Trip cancellation 1.3 i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had to... Anytime Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 1.0 They're opening a gym in Stonebridge, that has yet to open (though it wa supposed to be opened over a month ago) and have already taken money from my... Featured Party City - False and misleading return policy 2.2 Learned a lesson that many others on here have apparently already learned - will never touch Party City again. I bought a $40 kid's Halloween costume... Other Company - Review in Other category from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan They are totally in forcing someone to buy their vacation eventhough you already said No.. Do not buy any vacation from them as what they've said... Flighthub - Worst booking experience ever Last time I booked a reservation from this company and later I cancelled it. But I didn't get any refund back. So I called customer service and they... CitiFinancial - False information published on statment due dates 1.0 I recently paid off in full the balance of my account with a CitiFinancial backed credit card before the statement due date. The statement shows... Fit4less - Customer Care Review from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 2.6 It was good when i started. I went in today and i didn't even get to workout. I tried buzzing my key in and the *** door instead just beeped. Some emp... Fit4less - Saskatoon 3.6 We pay our membership fee to work out, not to sit and wait for members to get off machines once they are done their texts, AND I do not need to hear c...