Top Businesses in Saskatchewan

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Saskatchewan

Other Company - Order#27716758 I placed an order two flip phone covers on July 4, 2017, and payment was taken from my account on July 5, 2017. I have not yet received my order. I... Ardene - 13 Seconds 1.5 My hubby thought he was doing something nice and secretly bought a pair of shoes that I had just tried on. Not 13 seconds later I said I didn't want... Cheapoair - Trip cancellation 1.3 i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had to... Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ 1.0 Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man... Aztec Water Systems - AZTEC Water, RURAl Water System, Expensive Junk Water System, Terrible Management and Service DON'T Buy 1.0 I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even... Anytime Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 1.0 They're opening a gym in Stonebridge, that has yet to open (though it wa supposed to be opened over a month ago) and have already taken money from my... Stihl - Great customer sevice 5.0 I purchased a Stihl FS90r trimmer, had it Five years but only ran 125feet of line through it, the timing pin wore out causing damage to the clylinder... Doctor Oz - THANK YOU! DR OZ ,I LEARN A LESSON FROM YOU. A FREE TRAIL OF 2 PRODUCTS PAYING ONLY THE SHIPPING, BUT END UP CHARGED FROM MY CREDIT CARD $360.23 +SHIPPING.
After I check my card statement ,I called to cancel, but too late, they already charged another order.
...