Top Businesses in S, Sao Paulo

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in S, Sao Paulo

Cuituremind - MAD 1.5 I'm from Brazil... did my order on 20/01/2016, sent them tons of emails but they never replied me... just twice, pre-writed messages generalised... Up2 jawbone broken 1.0 That's the second wristle band I buy from jawbone and it brakes before 1 month of using . Jawbone dont answers my e-mails back , and it's the second... Wix unfair practice in returning money 2.7 we had an account with wix for 1 year and renewed. Next thing they suspended the shoutout service saying our company violated the terms of use withou... Westgate Resorts - Venda de Westgate 1.0 Em 2013 compramos um título em Westgate Lakes em Orlando. No momento da venda, nos foi informado que se desistíssemos, Westgate teria interesse em... Lelo Customer Care Review from S, Sao Paulo 2.1 My charger is missed and there is no way to buy it in Brazil.. I have contacted Lelo for several times and they just can't solve the problem.. They ke... COMPLAINT!! IGG clash of lords 2 1.0 Already set the clash of clans 2 igg, for more than a year, I have made several purchases of jewelry, and on May 28, 2016, someone broke into my game,... Please don't buy RayanAir ticket through CheapFlightNow 1.0 I bought a RayanAir ticket through CheapFlightNow whose booked it with its email and credit card. I exchanged many emails and also called them few... House Of Energy Is Bad Energy! Do Not Do Business With Them! 1.5 Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and...