Top Businesses in San Juan, San Juan Municipio

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in San Juan, San Juan Municipio

Ticket Center - I was grossly overcharged 1.0 I ordered two hockey tickets unfortunately didnt notice the inflated price. Later the invoice showed that the amount was in US$s so the price was... Ticket Center - Extremely pissed I was trying to order tickets for a concert at Frederick Fair and when trying to order I was directed to this site. I told them how many tickets I... American Eagle Outfitters - Rude employees 3.0 I visited the AE store in plazaas Americas PR. I always buy jeans fir the back to school season since 2012. Inside the store there is no signal so I... Ticket Center - Never received a email or my tickets I had ordered!!!!! I had ordered two Detroit Tigers Tickets took my money from my card have proof of that and yet never received my tickets. Now i am calling customer... Usave Car And Truck Rental - Overcharged and Old car 1.0 I rented a car from U-save car rental in Nov. 2016 at San Juan Puerto Rico . I was disappointed with their service. I was told that i could not use... Liberty Cable - NO INTERNET SERVICE AND WILL NOT REPAIR FOR THE PAST WEEK, I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE CO. SINCE THERE WAS NO SERVICE. THEY KEPT TELLING US THAT THE PROBLEM WAS MAINTENANCE. FINALLY AFTER 4... Gate1travel - Russian River Cruise 2.4 Although we did not expect a luxury cruise, we were not prepared for this cruise. The room was horrible. There was a bathroom the size of a closet. ... Cheapoair - Flight Booking Review from San Juan, San Juan Municipio 1.6 I had a bad experince i book a fligt from grands rapids to PR and they send my son to lansing MI is not fair 8-18-16 please help me he still in time...