Top Businesses in San Jose, San Jose

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in San Jose, San Jose

Green Motion - Warning 1.9 Warning: if you rent a car with Green motion, CarRental, San Jose Costa Rica you must be very cautious to inspect the interior of the car! We forgot... Help with Dell problems If you ever have a problem with Dell, send a note to Henryetta_Wells@Dell.com. She gets things fixed in a hurry. It's hard to get everything you need... Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD 1.0 I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients b... Pldt Home - PAYMENT WAS NOT POSTED FOR PLDT SMART WIMAX 1.8 i made a payment last nov 27 for my internet connection,,and until now dated dec 27,, my payment is still not reflecting on my isp. i already talked... Western Union - Fix the big mistake I went to pick some money last night the number is 345-382-7616 the money coming from Florida to pick in San Jose Costa Rica my friend from Florida... Copa Airlines - No refund I live in southern Costa Rica and am in the process of residency. Last year I flew to the United States for a doctor. When I got to Logan Airport in B... Mlb Tv - Blacked Out Broadcast Roughly five times in the last ten days I have been denied live web stream because the game is blacked out in my area . . . but I'm not in the area. ... Avis refused to honor American Express Certificates. Customer Service gave me the run-around I rented a car from Avis in San Jose, Costa Rica. After making the reservation, I found that Amex offered discount certificates on Avis car rentals....