Top Businesses in San Jose

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in San Jose

Green Motion - Warning 1.9 Warning: if you rent a car with Green motion, CarRental, San Jose Costa Rica you must be very cautious to inspect the interior of the car! We forgot... Jomashop - Hamilton Watch Review from Desamparados, San Jose 2.5 You almost lost me after I placed my order. I received an email acknowledgement, and that was it. I called and waited a long time to get someone in... Vitalchek - Shipping Service Review from Desamparados, San Jose They are ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!!! You pay them $10 for what?!? After a month and no BC recieved, I called. What a joke. On hold better part of 45 min.... The Swiss Colony - Bad Call Center Review from Desamparados, San Jose 3.2 I do not understand how i can fell comfortable calling whe this lady she says her name is gaudy aleman on costa rica takes photos on the call... FMS Incorporated - My Personal information I am writing this complaint because FMS inc calls me and asks me for personal information. I reply that I am not giving personal info until I know... Help with Dell problems If you ever have a problem with Dell, send a note to Henryetta_Wells@Dell.com. She gets things fixed in a hurry. It's hard to get everything you need... Asus Zenfone 2 owner 1.0 I have had the phone like 1 year and most most of time time it has been at repair centers, first because the phone straight up died after a software u... Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD 1.0 I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients b...