Top Businesses in Sampaloc, Rizal

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sampaloc, Rizal

Resolved Lazada Philippines - Cancellation of Order # 351433882 Hello, I've tried calling your customer support number for more than an hour to no avail. Hoping this would reach you as it is urgent to inform you th... Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation for Order item 309888565. PLEASE! I want to cancel my order XOXO Women's Torqouise Metal Strap Watch XOAG-WAT0XO113-AA with an order number 309888565. I thought I have enough fund to... Lazada Philippines - Rice Cooker Review from Sampaloc, Rizal No one is answering their phone, they wont return my refund on the defective rice cooker.. They do not respond to my requests. Lazada is fooling... Other Company - I need to come back my acount war comander dear.sir kixeye plzzz give me a change plzzzzz give me back my war comander i cant sleep every nigth im sorry for my mistake i will never used cheat... Lbc Express - rude treatment from one of your tellers Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transacti... Lbc Express - WALA DAW YUNG RIDER NILA PART 2 As of writing, naRECEIVE ko na ang package ko so IM THANKFUL na kahit medyo late na, LBC MOLAVE BRANCH HAS DELIVERED MY PACKAGE :)) I can't withdraw t... Lbc Express - Non delivery of credit card January 27, 2014. That is the date BDO company promised to deliver the letter with my credit card on it. Came February. I wondered why it hasn't been... Kixeye - Account suspension I ahve been playing War Commander on FB for more than a year. I leveled up the hard way, one day and one upgrade at a time. I reported cheaters,...