Top Businesses in Tiverton, Rhode Island

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Tiverton, Rhode Island

Rite Aid - Manager Review from Tiverton, Rhode Island Rite Aid can be a great place to work and shop. It all depends on management. I love my Rite Aid store but hated working for the organization. I had... Trugreen - TERRIBLE company to do business with ! 1.0 The worst company to deal with. BEWARE go elsewhere! They tell you if you have grubs (after you spend all kinds of money, all year long trying to prev... Pirates Cove Marina - Delayed repairs missing two seasons of boating rude & disrespectful Never finished critical repairs on time delaying for months but promising weekly or monthly. Rude and disrespectful and uncouth. Never had seen any... Kraft Foods - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Tiverton, Rhode Island Is Miracle Whip being black balled. None at Target only small at Lees Market Westport Ma unlike the other stuff I don't like (tasteless) All size... Ups - Horrible customer service!! 1.5 I ordered car parts from a dealership I know well, the parts were scanned and picked up on a Friday. UPS showed 3 days guaranteed by end of day... Gearbest - Items never received 1.0 After close to 3 months and nothing I got screwed Im glad I only spent $24 worst company in the world Do not use this company unless you have money to... Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Lug Nuts Review from Tiverton, Rhode Island 1.0 I bought wheels and the salesman practically told me i was buying locking lug nuts for $20 extra. I didn't mind that much i moreso laughed at how he... Clearview Energy Staff Review from Tiverton, Rhode Island RUDE & PUSHY SALES in RI!
My wife & I were talking in the livingroom while are 3yr & 5yr old were taking a nap @ around 1pm. Heard the doorbell, 3...