Top Businesses in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Resolved Kitchen And Bath Authority - Poor Customer Service and Policies 4.0 I purchased a $700 kitchen faucet. It took so long to arrive that I could no longer use it. When I tried to return it, they charged a 20% re-stockin... Armstrong Moving And Storage - Moving company is a criminal enterprize I Contracted with Armstrong Moving and Storage of Brooklyn NY, for a move from RI to CT a distance of 40 Miles. Dealt with Armando Vega. They lied... First Savings Bank - Had no problems I've had this First Savings credit card for a year or so and have had no problems at all. Paid my bill on time in excess of the minimum payment, they... Ocwen trashed my house and is preventing it's sale! I have a buyer WAITING to buy my house in Maine!!! Ocwen sent T 2 B Property Management INTO my house when I was 42 days past a payment! We are not... Bookit - Long waits to talk to someone I've been waiting for one hour and 15 minutes and counting to talk to someone about my booking. They keep playing the same song over and over. I... Healthcare Gov - Bad service, expensive After losing my job I suddenly became ineligible due to making too much money at my new job that was $40k less than my previous job with a family of 4... Vivid Seats - 5 Year old kids get charged 700% Your website is highway robbery!!! how can you as a company charge what you charge for a ticket? I just completed an order #6701711 for 7 tickets. 4... Clearview Energy - Clearview Supplier I have been a customer of Clearview from 9/2015 - 2/2016 for their Supply Services..
I had questions about my bill and their prices. I spoke with a...