Top Businesses in Johnston, Rhode Island

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Johnston, Rhode Island

Metro Motor Group - MERCEDES GLK 350 LIARS LIARS MISREPRESENTED CAR AS OFF LEASE These hustlers got me good. I bought a MBenz GLK 350 that they advertised as off lease. They didn't mention it had been in an accident prior to the... Walmart - Security Guard Review from Johnston, Rhode Island 2.0 Went through checkout and paid for my fruits. One of the fruits rang up higher than what i was expecting so I asked the cashier to ring up 2 bags of... Bjs Wholesale Club - Tire Service Center, wrong size Tire. On 9-29-16 I bought four tires at the BJ's in Johnston RI and paid $359.63 for them. When I got home I looked at the tires and realized that the wrong... CBS Sports - Gary maccord Can't tolerate maccord any longer. His tone and rythum is off putting, which is being nice. He sucks to listen too. Since I must put 100 words into... Behr - Premium Deckover Deck Paint Review from Johnston, Rhode Island Terrible product! Followed all directions completely. Peeled after one season. Waste of time and money Dr Alan Lichtenfeld - Untrustworthy 1.0 I worked there for 11 years and he went behind my back and moved with another dentist. Lied to me about how he was going to retire. I was a devoted... Kindercare short notice closing it doors in Rhode Island All three of my children attended KinderCare in Johnston, the staff is fabulous. They became part of our extended family, they love the children are... Balise Toyota - Bad car dealer very very dishonest we purchased a 2014 Toyota corolla at balise in warwick r.i. the car was show to us dirty so we could not see the bad dent in the door that's #1. #2...