Top Businesses in Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Playa Del Carmen, Quintana Roo

Iberostar - Can't cancel even in first 5 days! 1.8 We put our down payment down on June 20, then cancelled within the 5 day period, partly bc of the reviews onnthis site and partly bc whennwe tried it... Resolved IBEROSTAR THE CLUB - LIES LIES LIES - DO NOT SIGN UP 2.8 My wife, my two young children and I... visited Iberostar Quetzal in Mexico Playa Car, Oct 2016. It was the second time we visited... On day two we... Moskito Real Estate - Don´t trust Gabriela Cano 1.0 Do not trust Gabriela Cano Real Estate in Playa del Carmen she is a liar and rents unsafe houses. She rented a house in Real del Carmen, Playacar to a... Iberostar - Best deal we have made!!! 5.0 We joined the club last june, me and my husband, it was our first time in an Iberostar but we liked the concept and the resort is beautiful, we met... SCAM ALERT: DO NOT GO TO THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS 1.0 DO NOT VACATION AT THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS. THEIR SOLE PURPOSE IS TO RUN TIMESHARE/VACATION PACKA... Vida Vacations - Relentless Sales People - Lost an Entire Day of Vacation and Buckled to the Pressure, Bought Something I Don't Want 1.7 They told us we'd get 10% off our whole bill at checkout just for listening to a 45-60 minute presentation. They said it just had to do with... Vida Vacations - Very disrespectful sales staff 3.7 My wife and I just returned from a week (January 2016) at the Mayan Palace Resort near Playa del Carmen Mexico. We were there as part as a "bonus" res... Stay Away from "IBEROSTAR Club Membership" 2.1 Stayed at Iberostar Quetzel resort a few times before and liked it very much in the past so I returned but do lot plan on going back again.

Went to...