Top Businesses in Quezon City, Quezon City

More companies in this location

Services in Quezon City, Quezon City

Latest Reviews in Quezon City, Quezon City

Lazada Philippines - Shipping Service Review from Quezon City, Quezon City 1.0 Im still waiting for my order i really dont know if it will come or not if it doesnt come today im gonna cancel my order or not accept the delivery i... Lbc Express - No cash availability I was really disappointed with your services every time I claim my money you always don`t have enough funds.It happened to me 3x already.I go to... Lbc Express - Review in Shipping category from Quezon City, Quezon City Nagpadala ang mother ko ng box containing two gallons oil one big and one small,togethr with other stuff,when the box arrived we were informed that... Lazada Philippines - Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek And Lip Stain Makeup Tint Review from Quezon City, Quezon City 1.4 I ordered benetint lip& cheek stain ny benefit, market price is 1,700 & they sold it at 630, delivery was late for two days, when my order came i was... Globe Telecom Customer Care Review from Quezon City, Quezon City 1.3 i am complaining about the extra charges in my statement of account last 2 months ago..they charged me for a reconnection fee which is i am the one wh... Lbc Express - Slow Delivery As usual from the Gen San Makar outlet! 2.0 In Gen San there are 2 LBC Offices which deliver packages. The Down Town Office is excellent But the Makar Branch is ***! On Friday 7th Oct 1 I made... Lazada Philippines - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Quezon City, Quezon City This is the second time i received this kindly explain to me why this is like this. For me is useless Dfa - Passport Service Review from Quezon City, Quezon City 1.0 I thought change is coming kc iba na presidente. Ano itong nangyayari sa dfa sobrang bagal naman ng appointment mag antay pa ng ilang buwan. Buti pa...