Top Businesses in Queensland

More companies in this location

Services in Queensland

Latest Reviews in Queensland

The Kitchen Connection - Terrible 1.0 The total kitchen cabinetry I bought through Kitchen Connection Maroochydore cost $30,000.00 and the trades cost $15,000.00. The builder was the... Maryanne Birch Real Estate - Avoid! Bullies! 1.0 The owner of this business is a disgusting bully. She harassed me and my wife for months before we decided to put in a complaint against her.... Resolved The Kitchen Connection - Unethical contracts from dodgy kitchen place 1.0 Had a quote from kitchen connections that came to our house and claimed that we must sign asap or the 50% off cabinets would not be available. The... The Kitchen Connection - Ripped off my deposit on a new kitchen 1.0 I had a quote done from Elizabeth Tom from the Ashmore office, I was mislead by her and after telling her I cannot spend over $10,000 she said if I... Power Torque Engines - They are the best. 5.0 I own a shop in Roswell GA and installed a power torque transmission from O'Reilly auto parts. The third Year after it was installed, the customer... I have a debt collecter wanted money for macpatchers 1.0 I phoned yahoo support with a hacked yahoo email they told that to restall would cost $172 so I was nave and agree but they wanted teamveiwer opened... Hightide Holidays - Jane 1.0 Booked two night accommodation, needed to change to three nights and got charged $25 to add an extra night to the booking, then found the same... The Kitchen Connection - Complaint Resolution Sub-Standard 2.0 Due to kitchen not being manufactured and installed in accordance with design brief and final plans there were ongoing attempts to resolve through...