Top Businesses in State College, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in State College, Pennsylvania

Aarons - Thumbs down for Aaron's 1.0 I signed a contract to rent/lease a large 4K Flatscreen television. It was delivered to me, unopened, and left on my porch. It sat there... Ecolawn Of State College - EcoLawn is a SCAM in State College PA 1.0 EcoLawn chipped the paint on my car with their leaf blowers. They blew rocks and mulch onto my car and chipped the paint. EcoLawn should be ashamed... Cengage Learning - These morons can't even code a login page. 1.0 Here I sit, being forced to use another crappy part of the college textbook racket, and I can't log in. I go through this every time, I have to try m... Chaney Instrument - Software & Support SUCKS!!!! 1.2 In Dec 2015 I purchase your Acurite 01075-Bundle, Order # 100145426. When I received the September 2016 email about upgrading the Internet Bridge soft... Pnc Bank - PNC lets college student take fall for their fail If you are thinking of becoming a PNC customer, you might like to read our story. Our son was recently the victim of bank fraud. He unknowingly... Sears Parts Direct - Gas water heater gas valve part 9007884 1.4 my water heater quit. the valve has a blinking lite code system to trouble shoot problems.mine blinks 4 times and needs replaced.it's under warranty,... Windstream - Worst Internet Service I don't write reviews ever. In fact, I think this is my first review. I have been using windstream for 2 years on the most expensive option they... Ambit Energy - High Charges for Electric Ambit is charging more than double electric companies in the area. They claim to be comparable to companies in your area and then send you a check at...