Top Businesses in Springfield, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Springfield, Pennsylvania

Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service 3.0 Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up... Mattress Firm - Pissed at the Delivery service used 1.6 On Saturday July 29th we went to Mattress firm to purchase a NEW bed, we left excited that our new bed would be delivered on sunday July 30. Great... Mattress Firm - Horrible Salespeople 1.0 I will never buy from Mattress Firm again after my experience with Kurt at the Springfield location. He was ready to put through the order with the... Lazboy - 3 Lancer back failures in less than 3 years 2.6 In less than 3 years the back on my motorized Lancer rocker recliner has had the back frame fail, 3 times now. By fail, I mean the frame has broken... Party City - Worst experience 1.7 Went to party city and had a change of plans so I changed my order and they gave me a funny look then whispered between each other about me and my... Kay Jewelers - Frauds I went to kay Jewelers on 3/26/17 to exchange a necklace I had purchased. Prior to leaving, the salesman by the name of Steven asked me, "would you... Scott Kia of Springfield PA screwed me 1.0 I purchased a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid form Scott Kia in Springfield, PA in May of 2015. I drove off the lot and had issues with the radio, it took them... Lazboy - Expensive cheap chair 2.5 Less than a year ago, I spent over $2100.00 for an automatic model recliner. Five months into it, the sat broke down. A technician finally came to ver...