Top Businesses in Somerset, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Save A Lot - Frozen food I was in the save a lot in somerset pa . I was in the section where the frozen chicken strips and frozen chicken breast are every thing was... Banfield Pet Hospital Pet Medical Service Review from Somerset, Pennsylvania Vectra Dr is a horrible medicine to kill ticks. I've been reading the comments about this product. There is more bad then good comments. Dogs... Haband - Ordering complaint I9 TRIED TO ORDER: Haband advert in February American Legion magazine for "3-Season Jackets" @ $19.99 plus S & R @ $5.99 & tax, and your website... Tigerdirect - Tv Review from Somerset, Pennsylvania We ordered a TV on Nov 30, a Christmas present. We found out yesterday, Dec 16, we are not going to receive it. It's list somewhere. A tracking # was... Remax - Agent is horrible at his job contracted remax to sell our house. it sold rather quickly. but it has been 3 months and still hasnt closed yet. our agent doesnt ever offer up any... Winloot - Review in Entertainment category from Somerset, Pennsylvania Just by reading these reviews I can tell they are uneducated....Spell check can't even help lol. Lowes - Not Happy with no military discount I am disappointed in Lowes for taking the discounts from all Veterans away. We shop there often and today we went there and found out it only goes to... Sheetz - Hello!? I'm here on this side of the counter! A cashier at our local sheetz in Somerset pa (her name is Nicole) I believe she's new, anyway .she doesn't smile, she doesn't look at you when she's...