Top Businesses in Shamokin, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Shamokin, Pennsylvania

Ace Hardware - Pissed Again calling all over to find the paint i need to complete my bedroom.On Aug 30 2017 called Ace store in Shamokin Pa. And what a dam joke only one... Avasflowers - Late delivery funeral flowers were delivered after the service was over. i have been trying to file a complaint and email does not go through. will not use them... Jarden Shipping Service Review from Shamokin, Pennsylvania 1.0 Beware! This "company" is merely a bunch of drop-shippers! I needed a replacement pitcher for my coffee maker. I shouldn't have bothered ordering... Xlibris - Lying thieves sid wilson or jake same person pretending to be different people always asking me for more money....no real help.....rip off....i worked so hard on... Tds - Review in Internet category from Shamokin, Pennsylvania I have just started with tds and man the service is really really bad cant watch a movie on showtime cause its always being interrupted with no... Sunoco Gas Station Fuel Service Review from Shamokin, Pennsylvania 3.5 On Oct 8th, 2015 I went to the Sunoco in Lewisburg, PA located on highway #15. I used my Sunoco rewards card to fill my wifes automobile. This may... Superior Plus Energy Services - Superior Plus Wont Pick Up Tank Then Charges Pick Up Fee! 1.0 I have been a Superior Plus customer for several years. Initially they had a competitive price but over time their prices went way up. I decided to... Tickles Rattery - LATE DELIVERIES, HOLDING PACKAGES The postal service has gone down hill to the max. For instance, a package was shipped from Florida it took 2 days,not bad. A package was shipped...