Top Businesses in Reading, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Services in Reading, Pennsylvania

Latest Reviews in Reading, Pennsylvania

Pep Boys - Trouble reaching bank rep after hours. 4.8 I had maintenance performed on my car and it required writing two checks. I have more than enough in the account to cover the checks but the second... Bad exsperience with folgers 4.4 We bought a case of folgers regular and the first two containers tasted very very bad burnt and we know it wasnt our coffee machine its brand new so... Featured Mattress Firm - Sleepys Mattress Review from Reading, Pennsylvania 1.0 Dont buy from them. They not only sold me a mattress but they even included bed bugs. Bought my mattress in late November and have been getting eaten... Masano Auto Retailers - This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. 1.5 My wife and I visited their dealership on a Saturday morning to purchase a 2003 Ford Edge Limited. Prior to this I was in phone and email contact... Aldi Grocery - Rotten Chicken on Sale 3.1 In your Aldi-store in Shillington, PA, there were whole chicken for sale and I bought one on Tuesday, November 22nd. It was rotten, spoiled, with the... Firstenergy - You Run an Illegal Business I started a service with your company in May of 2015. I left the apartment in November of 2015. I called and requested a call back never got the call... Michael Kors - Bag Review from Reading, Pennsylvania Hello someone from MK this is the 2nd time i write about my MK Cross Over purse. I recently told you about the belt tore off the gold ring & now 3 da... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - Shipping Service Review from Reading, Pennsylvania 1.0 I purchssed a dress online from Fashion Mia for my wedding and it never came. I corresponded for many montgs with them promising me it is on its way....