Top Businesses in Norristown, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Services in Norristown, Pennsylvania

Banking Services

Claims

Sears Claim
1.8
28 reviews

Hair Coloring

Latest Reviews in Norristown, Pennsylvania

Featured DON'T TRUST FRIGIDAIRE OR SEARS 2.4 So....I bought a brand new Frigidaire upright freezer from Sears on 29 May 2017. We also got the highly touted "Sears Protection Agreement" which the... CatGenie - Worst Customer Service, do your research on the company! 1.0 Please do your research on the company before purchasing their products. The company hides behind their unanswered phone and email server only to... Walmart - Unsatisfactory Purchasing Experience 2.1 I had a large order today at the Norristown, PA Walmart on 53 W. Germantown Pike, Norristown, PA 19401, Store# 03565, 16 items, $72.73. The woman at... Elend - Don't use them! 1.2 My loan application has been going for 2 months. They were requesting a lot of documents which weer provided right away but after receiving them they... Fandango - Reward 1.0 I redeemed 4-$15.00 tickets for fandango. They gave me the option to go to the movie theater and cash in from 1 sheet of paper. I am not interested in... Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies - No Sale!! 3.8 Bought a spa from Burnell on Thursday. He was great staying later to help us but in the end he had to wait for someone in corporate to put the sale... Sears Parts Direct Shipping Service Review from Norristown, Pennsylvania 1.0 They are the worst!! I placed an order on 10/03/16 and paid extra to have it expedited. I was told that it would arrive on 10/04/16 and no later... Td Bank - America's most Inconvenient Bank, ATM card doesn't work. I tried using my ATM card at a TD branch and while it allowed me to access my account it wouldn't allow me to withdraw funds. Talked to a teller and s...