Top Businesses in New Kensington, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Kensington, Pennsylvania

Ritz Crackers - Crackers Review from New Kensington, Pennsylvania I have always loved Ritz crackers with peanut butter. It has been a family favorite for years with tea however lately I have been so disappointed... Aarons - Furniture Leasing Review from New Kensington, Pennsylvania 4.7 I just started dealing with the Aaron's in Greensburg Pa. Ive dealt with Aarons in Kentucky but since I moved up here, I figred I'd give this store... Weed Man Usa - Hire *** Man if you like live weeds and dead grass. 1.8 We have had *** Man for two years now, here in a Pittsburgh suburb. The first year and a half we would get courtesy calls letting us know that they w... Ups - Stolen Pain Medication 1.0 I get oxycodone delivered for a chronic pain problem I have. When I received the Package it looked ok meaning it did not looked tampered with,so I sig... West Elm - TERRIBLE! ORDERED a desk--got it twice WITHOUT THE DRAWERS! 2.1 I ordered the Lars Mid-Century Modern desk in May. Received PART of it at the end of June. NO DRAWERS! I called delivery department, delivery... Cricket Wireless - Associate I have been customer for 2 years with cricket in new kensington pa. Went into have help setting new phone up. A present for birthday. It was moto g... Littman Jewelers - Resizing nightmare Had a wedding set and a gold diamond and emerald ring sent out to be resized and the wedding ring diamond posts fixed along with resizing. The... Quaker Steak And Lube - Very rude, cranberry Cranberry restaurant has got to be the worst customer service. I came in for a to go order of wings and was greeted at the front by a manager and i...