Top Businesses in New Castle, Pennsylvania

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in New Castle, Pennsylvania

Great Furniture Deal - Damaged parts 3.3 We ordered 4 worth of furniture. After waiting 7 weeks for our furniture the chair we ordered was delivered damaged. They said they would fix it..... Grandin Road - RIDICULOUS 1.7 I ordered an item, received an e-mail that the item was shipped. I kept checking the tracking on UPS and there was never an update. Then I received... Giant Eagle - BAD SERVICE BY CASHIER TODAY WHILE CHECKING OUT AT STORE #6386/BUTLER RD NEW CASTLE, I WENT TO PAY BY DEBIT CARD AND WANTED TO GET SOME CASH BACK AS WELL. I HAD ACCIDENTALL... Tbdress Dress Review from New Castle, Pennsylvania I would Not order from this company they are a joke my mom ordered a dress for my brothers wedding. (The phone # said disconnected) for starters when... 1000Bulbs - Smart Pot Review from New Castle, Pennsylvania 3.0 I recently was ready to put in an order for 5 smartpots,which is a fabric softsided pot.The cost was 25.00 and change.On the final page of the order... Expedia has to trick clients into booking I thought in December that I was at a hotel's website and booking with them, but when I had to make a last minute change and called the hotel, I was... Mary Kay - My opinion 4.5 I love my Mary Kay Consultant, She is my go to girl and we're close enough that I can text her without a problem. She is consistant and she is there... Jd Byrider - All they want is their money 2.7 The night I went to JD Byryder, and I was told after several years of trying my best to fix my credit, my credit was good, I should of RAN out the...